Fount Flows Logistic Services LLC (“we”, “our”, “us”) is a trailblazing company that is revolutionizing the way logistics is perceived and executed.
Together, with industry-leading logistics experts in trade technology and Artificial Intelligence, our mission is to drive innovation, introducing unparallel solutions to the logistics sector and propelling freight forwarding industry into a new era.
Fount Flows Logistic Services LLC is committed to protecting your data and acting in accordance with your rights under applicable data protection laws.
Data you provide us with
By using our website, certain data is automatically shared with us. This includes information you provide through the “Contact Us” or “Careers” or “Request a Quote” sections, as well as details like IP addresses, browser and device specifications, and data related to the general interaction with our website’s user interface.
It’s essential to clarify that we neither collect nor will collect any special or sensitive personal information about you or any data from sensors on your device.
The way we use data.
- Maintaining our products and services: Information may be collected via the “Contact Us” section to ensure the smooth operation of our freight forwarding products and services. This may involve tracking and addressing any service interruptions, technical glitches or troubleshooting issues that you bring to our attention. Additionally, this data helps facilitate various administrative activities that may arise periodically.
- Developing new products and services: Information may be collected via the “Contact Us” section about existing products and services to help us develop brand new solutions that improve your trade and logistics experience.
- Improving our website, product, and services: Information such as feedback received via the “Contact Us” section may be used to improve our website, products, services, processes, and our use of technology to enable the best possible experience to you and our clients.
- Measure our performance: Information may be analyzed and measured to understand how our website, products and services are used.
- Providing personalized products and services, including technical support:
- Information collected via the “Request a Quote” section, allows us to process your requests, respond to inquiries and the data you provide in this section, whether via the “Short Form” or “Long Form”, is used exclusively to provide you with accurate quotes tailored to your needs.
- Information may be used to customize our products and services for you, including to provide tailored technical support, training, or consultancy services. Our services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with our website, products, or services. When you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- Protecting your use of our website, products, and services: Information may be used to help improve the overall safety and reliability of our website, products, and services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm you or us.
- Meeting our ongoing legal, regulatory and auditing obligations: Information may be used to enable us to meet our ongoing regulatory, legal and compliance (including audit and record keeping) obligations and investigate or prevent crime.
- Expanding our team: by applying to job offers we may post on our “Careers” section, or by sending us spontaneously your resume, you may provide us with the opportunity to expand our team and to feed our talent database.
Use of technologies
Transfer of information
We may disclose data to our service providers who are involved in the delivery of our products and services to you, or third-party content providers who may be located abroad. We take steps to ensure that they comply with the privacy requirements as required by applicable data privacy laws. We may also disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of information. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your information remains secure.
This Policy does not apply to information practices of third parties whose hardware, software websites, platforms, or content we may make available through our website, products, or services (by way of hyperlink or other access) for your convenience. We do not control and are not responsible for the data collection practices of these third parties. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, made available on their website or platform, which we encourage you to consider before accessing these additional functionalities on our website, products, and services.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about this Policy, require further information about our privacy practices or would like to update, correct, delete, request a copy of your personal information held by us or exercise any other right under applicable law, simply contact us with your details under the “Contact Us” section on our website and specify what request or information you require.
Status of this Policy
This Policy was last updated in August 2023. We may update or amend this Policy from time to time which will be effective on the date published on our website. Please check our website for the latest Policy.